WASHINGTON, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The need for Process Mining Software Market is increasing as firms increasingly seek to strengthen their process audits and compliance processes. The demand for Process Mining Software Market and services is also being fueled by the increasing adoption of cloud solutions and services, digital transformation projects, and companies’ increasing awareness of the importance of understanding and analyzing business processes. In addition, the COVID-19 epidemic caused a significant number of enterprises to switch from an On-Premises strategy to the cloud, which led to the rapid expansion of the Process Mining Software Market sector.
The Global Process Mining Software Market revenue is expected to reach a value USD 6600.1 Million in 2028.
The Global Market revenue was valued at USD 610.5 Million in 2021 and is expected to grow to exhibit a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 48.7% during the forecast period; states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “Process Mining Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Software, Services), by Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), by Application (Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Category Management, Transactional Procurement, Supplier Management), by Industry Vertical (Manufacturing, Healthcare, BFSI, Consumer Goods & Services, Telecommunications & IT, Logistics & Transportation, Other Verticals), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Key Industry Findings & Insights from the report:
- The global Process Mining Software Market was valued USD 610.5 Million in 2021 and is all set to surpass USD 6600.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 48.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- In terms of revenue, the application segment held the largest revenue share of in 2021 and is estimated to maintain its dominance for the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the product segment held the second largest market share of in 2021 and is estimated to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
- The growth can be attributed to rapid urbanization, technological advancement, an increase in investment by developing countries.
- North America captured the lion share in 2021 and is projected to retain its position over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the existence of a significant number of Process Mining Software industry companies and the high adoption rate owing to government measures that stimulate this industry in this region. The growth is primarily due to the increasing collaborations.
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/process-mining-software-market-1799/request-sample
Implementation of AI to Surge Demand for Process Mining Software Market
Software businesses are investing in artificial intelligence and process mining. This integration provides real-time analysis and more opportunities for companies to enhance their operational capabilities. Machine learning and deep learning, two Artificial Intelligence (AI) approaches, larger datasets, business intelligence, and more decadent event logs are just a few advantages. For example, 88% of firms that applied machine learning in their business processes experienced a 200% improvement, according to the 2018 Accenture Process Reimagined report. Additionally, it is anticipated that merging AI and process mining will enhance customer service and boost business profits. For instance, in March 2020, Celonis GmbH and Source Code Technology Holdings worked together to offer customers AI support. As a result, customers can utilize the system to gather data, using AI and machine learning to optimize and speed up business processes. Thus, implementing artificial intelligence with process mining will likely boost market growth.
Fusion of Robotic Process Automation RPA and Process Mining Software Market
With the help of automation, businesses across all industries are undergoing digital changes. They are looking for technology that can minimize their investment expenses while assisting them in maximizing efficiency. The need for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to boost productivity and performance is fueled by this quick expansion. To increase the automation impact, businesses are integrating RPA with this software. The program can offer essential insights throughout the RPA application, including novel solutions that need to be improved and strategy development, among others. Both business processes driven by people and those driven by data and information technology can use the integrated solution. In addition, it offers RPA analysis and monitoring for upcoming advancements. In order to obtain real-time insights and analysis of the operation, businesses are implementing process mining automation. For instance, In February 2021, Software AG, an enterprise software company, partnered with automation anywhere to improve the automation processes. Automation Anywhere RPA process mining and management will be reserved on Software AG’s ARIS platform. This will also support businesses with management operations and automation.
Purchase This Premium Report (Price 4500 USD for a single-user license) at @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/process-mining-software-market-1799/0
Benefits of Purchasing Process Mining Software Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our sales team of experts will available for you 24/7.
- Analyst Support: Speak to our analyst about your questions before or after purchasing the report.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on perfection and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Our Analysts in-depth insights are beyond comparison.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Governments across the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms in order to restrict the swift spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were shut down during the initial stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the economic crisis after the pandemic might lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the manufacturing industry. Small and medium-scale companies are the backbone of technology providers and are witnessing a steep drop in revenue since the emergence of the pandemic in 2020.
Hence, market players faced numerous challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will come online. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia Pacific 2020 & 2021
- Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
- Long Term Dynamics
- Short Term Dynamics
The report on Process Mining Software Market highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates, and Forecast
- Company Profiles
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/process-mining-software-market-1799
Europe is expected to dominate the growth of Process Mining Software Market in 2021. Europe is predicted to steer the Process Mining Software Marketplace proportion due to the early adoption of advanced technology and the highest adoption of digital and automation tools and services. Furthermore, the Europe market is expanding because of the rising demand from various businesses for reliable process analysis software solutions.
List of Prominent Players in Process Mining Software Market:
- ABBYY Solutions Limited
- Celonis GmbH
- Fluxicon BV
- Hyland Software Inc.
- myInvenio – an IBM Company
- QPR Software PLC
- Software AG
- UiPath Inc.
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Process Mining Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Software, Services), by Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), by Application (Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Category Management, Transactional Procurement, Supplier Management), by Industry Vertical (Manufacturing, Healthcare, BFSI, Consumer Goods & Services, Telecommunications & IT, Logistics & Transportation, Other Verticals), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)“.
April 2021, Celonis GmbH collaborated with IBM Corporation and Red Hat to provide more flexibility and technology deployment for the Celonis Execution management system. It helps customers use automation, intelligence, and process mining for enterprise system processes and operations.
April 2020, Celonis GmbH introduced AI-assisted process mining software’s next-generation platform. The new release is expected to aid enterprises and clients in developing purpose-built operational apps.
Key Questions Answered in The Report:
- Which region will show the fastest and highest growth in the near future?
- Which are the top five players and their weakness and strength of the Market?
- What will be the future innovation in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will lead the largest share of the Market?
- What are the growth drivers, restraints and challenges of the industry?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Process Mining Software Market for the base year and forecast period?
This market titled “Process Mining Software Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Segments Covered||• Component
° Strategic Sourcing
° Contract Management
° Category Management
° Transactional Procurement
° Supplier Management
• Industry Vertical
° Consumer Goods & Services
° Telecommunications & IT
° Logistics & Transportation
° Other Verticals
° North America
° Asia Pacific
° Latin America
° Middle East & Africa
|Region & Counties Covered||• North America
° Rest Of Europe
• Asia Pacific
° South Korea
° South East Asia
° Rest Of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
° Rest Of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
° GCC countries
° South Africa
° Rest Of Middle East & Africa
|Companies Covered||• ABBYY Solutions Limited
• Celonis GmbH
• Fluxicon BV
• Hyland Software Inc.
• myInvenio – an IBM Company
• QPR Software PLC
• Software AG
• UiPath Inc.
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Browse More Related Report:
- Crowdfunding Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Reward-based Crowdfunding, Equity Crowdfunding, Donation and Others), by End-user Applications (Cultural Sector, Technology, Product, Healthcare), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028).
- In-Dash Navigation System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component type (Display Unit, Control Module, Antenna Module, Wiring Harness), by Service Type (Real Time Traffic And Direction Information Services, Fleet Management Services, Others), by Technology (2D Maps, 3D Maps), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles), by Electrical Vehicle Type (BEV, HEV, PHEV), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028).
- Artificial Intelligence In Cybersecurity Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Offering (Hardware, Software, Service), by Deployment type (Cloud, On-Premise), by Security (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security), by Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context-Aware Computing), by Application (Identity & Access Management, Risk & Compliance Management, Data Loss Prevention, Unified Threat Management), by End User (BFSI, Retail, Government & Defense, Manufacturing), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028).
- Application Security Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Software Tools (SAST and DAST), Services), by Type (Web Application Security, Mobile Application Security), by Vertical (Healthcare, BFSI), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028).
- Big Data Security Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Software, Services), by Software (Data Discovery and Classification, Data Authorization and Access, Data Encryption, Tokenization and Masking, Data Auditing and Monitoring), by Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), by Organization Size (Large Enterprise, SMEs), by Verticals (IT and ITES, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Social Assistance, Financial and Insurance), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028).
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research reports. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vantagemarketresearch
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs